Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How can I pay?
- Debit machines on site to accept debit/credit
- Interac E-transfer
What are our Covid-19 protocols?
- Masks at all times
- All equipment disinfected after every job
- Socially distancing
- All team members are vaccinated
Why should I get my windows cleaned?
- Gives your home a brighter and fresher feel
- Stops the growth of mold in window tracks
- Prevents dirt and debris from settling into scratches over time
- Clean windows last longer
Why should I get my gutters cleaned?
- Full gutters can overflow onto the foundation of your home. This water can make its way into your basement, which can result in needing repairs worth up to $10,000.
- Full gutters can put a weight strain on your roof and fascia, creating the opportunity for your gutters to fall off of your roof. This causes extensive damage to your roof, fascia, and gutters.
What are the advantages to hiring professionals?
- We get a job done that may take an entire day (cleaning the exterior windows by ladder) in an hour or two, depending on the size.
- With thousands of hours of experience, we are able to clean homes, windows, and gutters much more thoroughly.
- Our professional equipment allows us to create the best result, every time.
Why should I choose MasterShine instead of other companies?
- We want to create an easy, relaxing experience at every job. No preparation is required, we handle everything. Companies often require everything moved out of the way, screens removed, and have absurd requests creating a hassle for the customer. We do everything from start to finish, from moving furniture, to removing/putting back screens, and the job itself.
- Filled with friendly, professional, motivated university students that want to impress you. We treat every property like it’s our own, and we don’t leave a job until you are happy with absolutely everything.
- With low overhead comes low prices. We strive to offer extremely competitive prices to try to save you some money.
- Extreme focus on quality. Quality is what has allowed us to grow by 1250% in 3 years.
What is house washing?
- Exterior of gutters
- Siding cleaning
- Garage door cleaning
- Fascia cleaning
- Soffit cleaning
What are the benefits of installing gutter guards instead of getting them cleaned?
- An investment that saves you money.
- Avoid hiring us to clean your gutters every year by purchasing a one-time gutter guard installation that lasts up to 30 years.
- OUR gutter guards are premium guards that are drilled into your eaves to ensure that they will never come off without warning. Lots of guards get blown off by the wind, which defeats the whole purpose.
- Never worry about overflowing gutters again.
Any liability issues?
- We are licensed
- We obtain all certifications to work at heights
- We have liability insurance
- Covered by WSIB
How do we clean windows?
- Interior- We use a window cleaning mop, squeegee, razor blade, and microfiber cloth. We apply our solution with a spray bottle, scrub the window, squeegee it off, buff out the edges and any streaks, and use our razor to take off anything that didn’t come off with the scrubber.
- Exterior- Pure water-fed window cleaning system. Our pure water system filters hose water into purified water with a PPM (particles per million) of zero. The water shoots through our brush onto the window and we use our brush to loosen up all dirt on the window. We then rinse the window with our pure water, leaving a spotless, streak-free, perfect result every time.
- Window Tracks- We use a vacuum, hard bristle brushes, cleaning solution, and rags. This is a deep clean of window tracks, as we’re able to get all dirt out of those hard-to-get-to crevices.
- Window Screens- We first rinse them, scrub them with soapy water, rinse them again, and then manually clean the borders of the screen by hand with a rag containing soap. We then dry them and put them back in their place.
Where do we serve?
- Stoney Creek
How can I join the team?
We are always looking for motivated people to join the MasterShine team! Apply today at Join Our Team!